This toolkit, developed for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 public education campaign, We Can Do This, provides recommendations on how to have open and healthy conversations about COVID-19 with people you care about. It includes:
- How to Communicate With Different Audiences: Facts on COVID-19’s impact; talking points on the importance of vaccination, vaccine safety, and other preventive measures.
- Key Things to Know: Information on the most important things you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccines.
- FAQs: Comprehensive list of questions and answers related to vaccine safety, effectiveness, side effects, availability, and cost.
- Social Media: Sample Facebook and Twitter messages and images to share.
- Talking About COVID-19 Vaccines With Family and Friends: Tips on how to have open and helpful conversations about COVID-19 with people you care about.
- Quick Tips for Partners: Ideas on the various communication tactics you can use to amplify the campaign messages among members of your community.
- What Fully Vaccinated People Need to Know: Recommendations on what people who have been fully vaccinated can start doing, and things they need to continue to do to protect themselves and others.
See the full toolkit here.
For updates and other material resources, visit WeCanDoThis.HHS.gov.